Saturday, September 15, 2007

HOW TO STAY STOKED


The best part about buying this little package on the way to the beach last week was when I walked up to the gas station cashier and she asked, "Will that be all for you?"

"Yeah," I said. "I just need a little stoke."

Other ways to stay stoked include watching Hi-Shred (all 3 episodes!) on VBS.TV, directed by Tyler at Mollusk. Or by checking out the following video, which I also discovered on the VBS.TV site:

Bat for Lashes - What's a Girl to Do

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes! An update, and a rad one at that! Don't get complacent.

Chum said...

Daddy practice this weekend meant that all my friends went surfing and I stayed home to deal with contractors who are making room for the baby in our house... The STOK boost is definitely needed at this moment. But at the same time, I'd say it's worth the sacrifice.

Nash said...

Dear future father,
Look at the forecast and take solice in the fact that this weekend was shite (at least sunday was) and if it holds next weekend will be much better.

Chum said...

Thanks dude. You have succeeded in making me feel better! Now the next couple days don't look too bad, do they? Good choice starting Delhomme in your fantasy league...

Nash said...

Delhomme was big, so was the Goracle. He went for 2tds and a bunch of yards. I dominated a second week in a row.

Anonymous said...

Surf was pretty epic on Sat if you knew where to be. Beautiful swell and conditions. Had plenty of fun ones yesterday morn as well. Some of the best surf I've had in 6 months. Not to rub it in though, just stoked!

Anonymous said...

Thats pretty funny. I like you music selection. Bat for lashes kinda reminds me of Ladytron.

Pamela said...

LOVE IT!

Pamela said...

Hey- I just realized something. I've got a one year old underfoot. If you need any advice (like you're not getting enough of that...) just let me know.

Strollers, cheapest diapers, all that jazz...

With good thoughts,

Pamela